Friday, December 23, 2011

Ride a Cock horse and eat life


Ride a Cock horse
and eat life.



Candle flicker, my eyes hold,
Visions of Leprechauns dancing.
Sprites, nimble and mystical,
Glowing with ethereal promises.

Bold to be here alone,
I see nothing more than
All I have believed to come,
Knowing who you really are.

Did the heavens cry then ?
You left to find me now.
And I am taken forever,
The gifts you will share.

Not a moment of doubt,
Crosses my mind riding in.
To reveal the truth of ages,
Upon my cock horse here.

Hey, fine lady upon the cross,
Would you let me believe,
The winking of your eyes,
Is for the notions we share ?

When days and nights empty,
Have been thrown to the wind.
Scattered are the tiny particles,
Meant to be yours alone.

I collect them, and give,
A magic spell to bind them,
Upon your heart beating for me.
Eating no more 'til sunrise.

Life is always full of promise,
When we see the joy you give.
To me and to all your kin,
I'm riding the horse of deadly sin.







No comments:

Post a Comment