Friday, December 16, 2011

Could it be Magic?

Could it be Magic?





Flowing skirts, tie dye, a shawl.
Elfin lite upon your feet,
I notice how your spirit flows,
And more, I fight to breathe.
You sucked a moment out of me,
A magic spell controlled by you.
Sent to capture all of me,
And draw me into your charms.


A freedom in the way you are,
Tells me we are kindred sure.
An easiness of grace and wit,
I'm hooked, the energy a lure..
But I give in to honour me,
Because I've searched an age.
To know a girl as you,
Who'd fill me to the brim,
With wonder, light and love.







2 comments:

  1. Beautiful :) I hope you found her!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh if only life were that easy to reveal itself.
    I am still looking out for her, when she is ready we shall meet, for that is the magic of life....
    :-)

    ReplyDelete