Monday, March 26, 2012

Rambo Rubs


Rambo Rubs


He's a ball of fluff,
And he loves the fuss,
Comes searching for a treat.
He's a lovely tiny boy,
Catches and brings the toy,
For the hint of something sweet.

When I come to call,
He races all along the hall,
Barking in delight to my feet.
As I stoop to rub,
Rambo like a lions cub,
Frolicking 'neath his masters seat.

Such a joyful play mate,
He is first to the plate,
For affection I have to give.
When I rub his furry chest,
He is at his very best,
Making life a real joy to live.

2 comments:

  1. Yes he is, and he's such a character too. My Dad named him Rambo as he looks so terrifying....lol

    Not one of my best poems, but none the less one about my freind Rambo.

    A huge hug for you alienbody and a treat for him...

    Loads of love,

    P.W.

    ReplyDelete