Friday, January 11, 2013

Twitter Glitter.


Twitter Glitter.





In the depths of cyber space,
Came angel smiling, broad of face.
A vision fit, for sore eyes,
I'm sent spinning high beyond the skies.
Out of ether, with a digital glance,
I feel a movement in my pants.
Woulds't that all I see be mine,
Carried long across wisps of time.
I'll know not yet if she be real,
Or taste her kiss to seal the deal.
But I have sensed a kindred heart,
I can hardly wait for our love to start.
The thoughts are spinning in my head,
Will she intuit desire, in all she read ?
And what could prove my wanting her,
Or know her touch, softly tender ?
I must to conquer, time and space,
Before she'll know me, face to face.
But go I will to learn her charms,
And spend my life within her arms...



2 comments:

  1. Why thank you Chantel.

    I appreciate the remark.

    I do try to capture reality in what I experience.

    If only the girl responsible knew of my thoughts....

    P.W.

    ReplyDelete