Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Last Breath-First Breath


Last Breath-First Breath







Upon your skin, warmth is golden,
Happily teasing spirit of life alive.
Complete now, you shall grow up,
To be the worthiness of this light.
Forever you have been coming,
Always you had been leaving.
To arrive here, you had left there,
In leaving there, you arrived in love.
Copy only the rhythms of love,
Pure, passionate, rich and devoted.
Call into being the world you see,
And do not be afraid to breath.
Let go of that stale, fetid air,
Enter in the clear rejoicing scent.
Fill your senses upon whispers,
Shout the glory of your being.
Return to me in the daylight,
Comfort me throughout the night.
Let your last breath be receding,
The first to bring you to be bright.



The new dawn of my transformation, began here.




2 comments:

  1. Hello Peaceful,
    I've lost track of space and time in a whirl of events, a whirl of emotions. Sometimes it feels like floating, between two worlds, two languages, and too many thoughts to process in such a short time. Maybe God will grant me a memory and time to sort it all out some day.
    So tonight I'm finally back to visiting dear blog friends like you and wanted to share another's poem. I'l post the link here at the end.
    Besos desde Astorga con cariƱo.
    Mary
    http://motherjulie.blogspot.com.es/2012/06/insomnia.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your thoughts and comments. I am always delighted to hear from you in Astorga and see what you have been up to. I apologise if I haven't read any of your blog recently, I am travelling as you know, so hope to catch up soon.

      Can I add your poem to the guest poetry section of my blogs.
      http://warriorpoemfatory.blogspot.co.uk/

      Take good care Mary and I shall talk to you soon.
      I also send huge hugs and warm wishes, loads of love.
      Peaceful Warrior. xx

      Delete