Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Wood


The Wood



(Click picture to go to origin)


I see life unexpectedly,
has brought me to this place.
Journey way beyond the call,
to feel light upon my face.

Drawn in, pushing forward,
to where my heart will lead.
The ether and the mystery,
are what my soul now feed.

Beyond the wood comes hope,
to know all of life and more.
Tangled in the fresh damp undergrowth,
her love leaves me in awe.

These woods have been a shady home,
yet now I shall move on.
To places way beyond the light,
one last look, and I am gone.



The above painting was created by Chantel, 'an angel from Philadelphia.'

Go to her Blog  if you need warmth and love.
With loads of love from me.


4 comments:

  1. So glad you included this one. Chantel's writing IS poetry.
    Woods, such a symbol here of a sheltering place that one emerges from. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again Mary.

    I hope that you are going to make a habit of this....lol

    Yes, true. I began to follow your blog because of Chantel, so all in all, a great doer of the fine and giving works that are helping to keep the world ticking along with love.

    I hope that her words and actions and Paintings can reach a wider audience.

    Here's your next HUG.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I just found this--I am so, so honored! What a lovely poem, I will print this to keep--and am sending the woman who received this painting as a present from her husband last night, here to read your words.

    Again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome dear friend.

      One thing leads to another, your painting, this poem a smile and a hug of great support and love.

      And thank you too for your amazing posts on life.

      I still think about Juanita. God bless her, and you xx

      Delete