Sunday, June 03, 2012

Achingly Pretty


Achingly Pretty



I know, below,
Grows the dullest aching.
Before your pretty curves,
I fall hopelessly in lust.
It isn't the fullness of form,
Or those sensual ripe lips,
Nor all between tip and toe,
Let alone the gripable hips.
It seems more ethereal,
Way beyond simply wild desire,
A hell of a lot more,
But girl it's stoking my fire.
Delicately your body dances,
To pleasure more than my eyes.
What am I to do now,
Dazed helplessly by firm thighs?
God forbid I should touch,
And reveal my true intent,
Or kiss your lips with passion,
Then you'd know just what I meant..





2 comments:

  1. Wow.. hot stuff.. a very seductive piece of work.. love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    I get some of my passion from reading your poetry too, and from life experiences that just touch me in the right way.

    The poem is not about Julia Roberts by the way, though she is obviously a stunning woman, a 'Pretty Woman' and a delight to anyones eyes.

    Here is the HUG you receive for your comments.

    Loads of love xx

    ReplyDelete