Tuesday, March 06, 2012

It's the gentle things you do !


It's the gentle things you do !



Yes I love the way you look,
I'm catered with the way you cook.
I'm proud to see that strength in you,
But mostly, it's in gentle things you do !

Intoxicating scents from your skin and hair,
And you raise a brow in your underwear.
But smile at me with those gentle eyes,
And my spirit rockets into the skies.

A caring mother and a passionate lover,
How could I ever care for another ?
You honour me and life with actions true,
Your whole family feel your gentleness too.

So please my darling, accept my humble thanks,
For blessing us all and filling in our blanks.
Because without the light and love you grew,
We'd be bereft of the gentle things you do...


Growing together..

2 comments:

  1. The love is tangible, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you felt that Chantel.

    You cannot imagine what your comment means to me.
    Words are so very inadequate to describe emotions, yet I have tried to capture that in my poetry.
    If you have time to scroll back to the poem 'The HUG', then you would hopefully feel my gratitude for your comment, for that is the truest sweetness.
    Keep up the great blog postings.

    Hugs and loads of love.

    ReplyDelete