Friday, May 17, 2013

Innocent Trick.

                 Innocent Trick.



I didn't mean to harm you,
When I used this simple ploy.
I only wanted to hold you,
And to share with you my joy.
I wanted to know the essence,
That coats your gentle skin.
I also hoped to feel loved,
See if your real beauty lay within.
I acknowledge it might be cheating,
But I had to feel your heat.
I saw immediately a kindred spirit,
Felt the serendipity pulse it's beat.
I fell into a state of grace,
Beside your light and tenderness.
I hope this will not be the last,
We would share this warmth address.
I see the look behind your eyes,
'Tis the same as I have shown.
I pray forgiveness for my trick,
But I sensed that I was known...!







'S'

2 comments:

  1. I like the feel of this piece. Not sure what it's about, but it obviously marked a spot in your life...very nice. thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Paul.
    I must have been way too simplistic or cryptic.
    It is about a HUG.
    That amazing experience of getting close to someone and the intimacy it creates.

    I hope this clears things up....

    Thank you for your comment.
    I'm likewise enjoying your blog (listing at R.H.S of this page)

    P.W.

    ReplyDelete