Monday, December 19, 2016

A bolt from the blue.

   A bolt from the blue.





Something beautiful,
Truly the work of destiny,
A way back into love,
Space for hearts to know,
Pleasure brought into the forum
Of reality far beyond idle dreams.
The taste of fate on fire
Has filled my eyes with desire,
And you have become mine,
Beyond the taste of mortal pain,
When you smiled at me, yet again.
So don’t let the blue eyes fool,
For they could not know you,
As I have wanted this direction,
Built on knowing true love,
A way back into your heart.

Someone amazing,
Walked into my empty world,
Carried upon the bluest clouds,
Singing songs of destiny so very loud,
And enchanting everything alive,
Rendering hope if it should survive.
That moment ‘twas of you,
The benevolence and adoration
Held on a perfect face and in
Such deep set child like eyes,
Bringing wonder to my darkest skies.
The lightening bolt took me,
Burned in frazzled tiny little bits,
Starring at you and your perfect
Lips, could I kiss you darling,
Could I taste amazing lips?

Somehow delirious,
These moments in your arms,
Feeling the pulse of romance,
The desire to know you whole,
Dancing here, soul to blessed soul,
On a storm of electric blue.
If only you knew the power,
Of the smiles you grace on me,
Delivering hopes of sunshine days,
Where love between us melted,
All my fears and pains away.
If I dared speak of you aloud
Call your name in fond affection,
I would be no longer mortal,
For I’d expire, surely to see
The pleasure of love, held in perfection….





No comments:

Post a Comment