Monday, January 02, 2012

A very Happy New year to all.

A very Happy New Year to one and all.
 

I hope that this new year brings the dreams you have to a real fulfillment. I hope to be able to continue to bring you the poetry that comes from my heart and share that with you all. Happy 2012...

My website is up and running now, and will be polished further as time allows and content comes to life, so don't delay, go and take a peek at the website that I hope will become a HUB for peace and harmony on our world....

Peaceful Warrior Website.



Someone once said: 

"Dreamers are responsible for making the world change, so dream big!"


My observation is this:

"If we don't like something about our world then we are the ones who have to change it. It is no good waiting for others to do our bidding, get up and take responsibility for your actions, and do something to change them if they don't bring you happiness. 

Fighting does not bring me happiness, but I fight for peace. I am talking about non confrontational resistance, never violence nor uncontrolled aggression. And I will continue this campaign until there is a real peace on this Earth or until I am no longer here, for this is my resolve." 

My declaration is simple:

"Treat others as you wish to be treated in return. If they rebuke you, walk away, whilst wishing them peace. If they reward you, give thanks for their kindness and do this very deed to another."


It may seem very Utopian and it is. But why not give it a try?

Happy 2012.....

No comments:

Post a Comment