Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Rose Between Thistles.


A Rose Between Thistles.





In the soft dew,
Delicately loving the ground.
I see a rose,
High up there, upon a mound.


Guarded by thorny pair,
She breaks cover glory bound.
I see her beauty,
And am so sure of what I found.


As the dawn breaks,
I notice how peaceful her sound.
Then comes the sun,
And even more radiance to astound.


All through the day,
She makes my heart pound.
It's because of her love,
My world goes round and round.


4 comments:

  1. Stunning. Beautiful. Such lovely prose and imagery.
    Thanksgiving greetings from Astorga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear friend. X

    I am likewise enoying catching up with your blog too. Wonderful stories and great aplomb at revealing life truths.
    Pass on my regards to all your family too.

    Hugs


    Abrazos y besos guapa. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful words you weave, Mr. Warrior. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very glad to have made the magic that has made you respond with such a lovely compliment. X
    Thank you. Here is a hug for your kindness.
    How is life on your side of the world?

    Xx

    ReplyDelete