Monday, March 25, 2013

To Mean Something.

To Mean Something.
 


Could I be the grass,
Beneath your feet?
Maybe the wind beneath your wings,
For I'd be the light behind your eyes,
If something had moved within your soul.
How does it feel to know I care,
That I would follow you anywhere?
To see me beyond your darkest night,
And comfort you here without a fight?
Oh that my life would serve you well,
Take what you need and want as well,
Practice the art of love that's pure,
Be there for you even before the cure.
Passing a moment inside your heart,
Fond of the cause to what may start,
Brighter than any ray of sun,
Knowing how much we'd share the fun,
Calling each other sweet names, we run,
Something unstoppable, how we'd become.
Have I been the reason,
To make you smile?




Or maybe the hope,
Filling up in your heart?
I want to be your poet true,
Help stop the pain that makes you blue,
Take the coldness from your hands,
Walk with you still, across the sands.
Where we would know a simple thing,
Pleasure beheld as you'd wear my ring,
Dream of the love to make us sing,
Know of the passion in everything.
Darling I see this grace in you,
Sparkling eyes build my heart anew.
Potent the way you give delight,
Something holy is laid within my sight,
Special is what you may feel tonight,
If I can prove how for love I fight.
Kiss me before the day has gone,
Memories last when the reason shone,
Hold me and let me know again,
Have I been the season,
You'd smiled upon?




x



No comments:

Post a Comment