Monday, May 14, 2012

The Sketchers


The Sketchers



Watching you, what a surprise,
I noticed how the pencil flies.
To stroke the parchment,
Bring life to the art,
That sketching, unwitting muses
Shall timelessly now impart.

Watching you, watching them,
I smile and scribble with my pen.
To catch the moment,
Bring record to this moment,
And enjoy, unwittingly silent,
This precious moment in time.

Watching me, watching you,
Is a powerfully secret overview.
To treasure and capture,
Bring joy to my heart.
Where I am left speechless,
Blown away by your art.







For
Patrick, Mary and Tristan.
nonobot.blogspot.com
Check out some of their work.
Mary's blog


3 comments:

  1. Cool stuff! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *LOVE* this one! So, thanks for the pictures, poem and topic. Sketching, nature note-booking, doodling and zantangling. It's the stuff that thrills some of us to the bones. Just pulled my own cuaderno de campo out last week after three years of it dust collecting on a shelf. Will share my humble pages when you Camino through León again.
    Besos desde Astorga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tristan for taking a peek, I really love your latest work.

    Mary-
    Like wise, the comments are fabulous for showing me that someone is reading them, and glad to be of some inspiration too.
    I shall definitely be by sometime to have a look at your art works too.

    A Hug to you and greetings to the family.
    xx

    ReplyDelete