Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Far Too Rude.


Far Too Rude.



It is close to being awesome,
The most amazing, but good surprise.
How quickly I was sapped, again,
My energy fled, looking into your eyes.
It's not the time, I promise,
To get all excited over you.
Even though my would-be darling,
You're the perfectest person I knew.
Would it be too rude of me,
To ask you to get to grips?
With the only present reality here,
I want to kiss you on the lips.
My world was dark and chilly,
But now I'm bathed in light.
If I begged for more, galore,
Would you stay and spend the night ?
Not because I'd disgrace you,
But because I want to hold your hand.
Talk and chat and be relaxed,
I'm so sure you'd really understand.




I crave you like no other, girl
Which is true, though we just met.
You filled my world with reasons,
And you're the best-est reason yet.
To be with you forever,
Is a time beyond my calling.
But it's this joy that I'm feeling,
That demonstrates in love, I'm falling.
Another world has lost a jewel,
But I care not the loss they feel.
Because I know in heaven,
They'll understand the way it's real.
The gods had sent you to me,
To prove that miracles are divine.
Just like the dream I'm having,
That one day our lives entwine.
I want you for good reasons,
Though it may be rude to ask.
Would you believe that choosing me,
Gives less honour to your task ?






No comments:

Post a Comment