Thursday, November 01, 2012

On The Current Of Life.


On The Current Of Life.




Detritus washed ashore,
Once bobbing lonely at sea.
Here you came again,
Floating in and out so hopelessly.
Casual as a wisp of air,
You left as quickly as you came.
Every day had been so slow,
Almost never changing, repeat the same.
Bordering on pointlessness,
A wild and forgotten rippling flow.
Told me of my life to be,
And the endless monotony, that I'd know.
Drifting to no particular place,
Allows you to come close to me.
Once upon a long time ago,
Where our souls had run e'er free....




Dreadful harm arrived,
When I had lived in that fear.
Gone the day that you arrived,
Washed up, upon the shore I hear.
Freudian reason, speculating the worst,
Of all you'd do to me.
Brought in by winds of Orion change,
Has helped me to stop and see.
All the love inside your heart,
Will save my worthless sorry ass.
Bring peace to bear upon my soul,
And hope that will come to pass.
One day we'll set forever free,
'Pon winds that blow into our eyes.
'Neath currents of the flow of life,
There'll be no more sad goodbyes....




No comments:

Post a Comment