Sunday, November 18, 2012

Death doesn't do it for me..


Death doesn't do it for me..




Of all the days to hear,
I am taken sadly to surprise.
That day was the very last,
I should see that spirit in your eyes.
Awaiting the sentence's call,
To feel the moments running out,
Must be one frightening reality,
But out love remains, do not doubt.
No rhyme or reason my friend,
To what death has decided here.
It victimizes the strong and the weak,
Cutting short, your days, drawing near.
If I were Emperor of time and space,
I would destroy this death blow.
Leave only tranquillity and happiness,.
Joy, peace and love eternal to flow.
No, its a crime what it gives,
Desolation and sorrow in its wake.
Souls trouble and grieving ever more,
How I wish, I'd undo this mistake....





Joyce Mears.
R.I.P.
14/09/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment