Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ocean.

               Ocean.




Warm ocean we bathe,
Some older time crave,
A desolate expanse we save,
Once living in that cave.

Rolling over deep expanse,
Watch my foaming waves dance,
Holding you in a trance,
Counting hope, your last chance.

Moving boulders currents shift,
Lifting sand and debris sift,
Thrashing out a powerful rift,
Upon my back sailors drift.

Under skies as old as I,
Time moves all, revealing why,
Days creation all night high,
Do I live or do you die?


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as usual--love the last question....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I really appreciate your comments, I get so few but yours are always of much praise.
    Yes the question.
    I laughed when this love came out.

    Love n light dear friend. X

    ReplyDelete