Friday, May 17, 2013

Love in a moment.

          Love in a moment.



Knowing the unknown,
Is decidedly tricky,
For it leaves no room,
In the house of mystery.
Sharing love with the 'one',
Also is a challenge,
Of will, of resolve and of,
Should we say faith ?
Love is not revealed,
Like lines in a book,
Even with a lover,
Elements of your intentions,
Can be mistook.
But when,
When I recognise light,
A light of a certain colour,
A certain density,
I saw my destiny arrive....



Arms folded but open,
Eyes veiled but bright,
She came in a moment,
To know also my desire.
How could it be hidden,
From one who,
Knows everything of love ?
Siren rising from the sea,
To tempt to tease,
To bring rescue from,
Loneliness,
The aloneness I have felt,
And the lessons I have learned.
And in that darkness,
She, boldly with shining heart,
And a tenderly kind soul,
Grabbed me from,
The jaws of death.
Shall I tell her,
Shall she know my heart ?
Love in a moment was her name....






No comments:

Post a Comment