Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Messenger.


Messenger.




Learning life is never an apple,
More an onion.
Dissected, layer by layer,
Until everything is revealed.
Along the road I travel,
Many devils come to deceive.
Angel or demon,
Both are advocates of the law,
A law of diversion and mystery,
Never showing in open page,
The truth of their coming,
Mostly being the messengers,
carrying word from another.
Do they fly and do they fall,
When I lay nakedly so small ?

Lift me up, mile by mile,
Towards the holy spirit,
My emotions begin to rile.
The angels come to sing,
I call out loud,
I'm so wondering,
Where are the golden walls,
That fill my mind ?
Coldly, oddly cool,
I know he's no fool.

In silence on my back,
The sunlight begins to take,
A moment of my memory,
To other days, to siren ways,
Where I'd been boldly led,
As if I'd said.
Oh I've lost my head.”
But his message was clear,
It is time,
I must leave them here.....


No comments:

Post a Comment