Friday, March 25, 2016

Oh so unavailable.

Oh so unavailable.



It really is a joy to see you,
So much to delight the eyes,
Fond of breathlessness I become,
When I noticed your clenching thighs.
Beyond mere attractive you may be,
With smile to melt my resolve,
Washed away in seas of hope,
If your desire for me would evolve.
Caught by time in space right here,
My thoughts are set upon your face,
Long I’ve travelled to know this fire,
Or a love that’s full of grace.
Won would be the fight I face,
If you would embrace my light,
Building love for life and rewards,
In a place where we’re alright.

But sadly you can’t ever know,
The tenderness within my open arms,
Or the deftless way, I adore you,
And could help to quiet the calms.
For in your eyes I see distress,
And angst beyond the way of peace,
Someone has hurt you in the past,
And the memories cannot find release.
It’s not your fault I understand,
Though it is your fight to bear,
Freedom to let go the internal noise,
Is lost on struggles I can’t compare.
Would you ever flee the stress,
I’d be here to hold your hand,
But for the moment I’ll let you go,
I just hope you’ll understand..



No comments:

Post a Comment