Tuesday, March 08, 2016

The King and the Cat!

The King and the Cat!



Oh eyes of mine,
Do they know for what they shine?
Purring like and alley cat,
I see the king,
The element of my desire,
And in this moment,
My will is caving in.
Does the cat sin,
When it looks upon the king?
Fool be I if every day I missed,
The face of beauty,
That I’d once kissed.
Oh eyes of mine,
Say the truth, just one more time.

Oh eyes of mine,
Remember that you’d seen divine.
Pawing at the soft flesh,
Under the duvet at dawn,
Once upon a timeless morn’.
Curled up next to love,
The majesty ruled supreme,
You were way beyond,
The bestest ever dream.
Stalking moments in feline manner,
Was where my heart belongs,
Righting oh so many wrongs,
And ruling my royal days.
Oh eyes of mine
Live in truth and say you’re mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment