Monday, March 14, 2016

The Beginning is near !

The Beginning is near !



Too much have I invested on,
The wild side of a life to be,
One where only the appearance is,
Of the beauty that my eyes do see.
Contemplate for a moment the what,
And the why that makes it move,
Because believing in another reality,
Is always a mugs game to prove.
Sanction only the yearnings of belief,
That tenderness could save this day,
Feeling coming to remind my notions,
All I’d want should still come my way.
Bound as one who’s lived a life,
Searching out the happiness to reward,
Looking out on the fields of gold,
Where all true beauty can be adored.

Heat will rise and steam billow,
Upon the sheen of palpitating skin,
Brought near the mountains hidden,
In the afterglow of dreaming sin.
Courted here the sculpted face,
Seasoned light that shall not wain,
Beauty far beyond this desire,
Exchanged from heaven once again.
Coming first I’ll see a power,
Into the bosom of something sweet,
Tempted to grab hold of waywardness,
Where all the glory I shall meet.
Riding the train to stations new,
I’ve wandered from my comfort zone,
Begging for the chance to feel,
A softness that I’d call my home.

And here has come the reason,
That moves me to expand my days,
Careful that I’d want to realise,
How synchronicity has brought me praise.
Seeing is often more than believing,
As magic moves strings within my heart,
And I had known your beauty,
That also played its’ own rich part.
Craving for the love within those eyes,
Has started desire to now multiply,
Even if I were a stronger man,
My resistance I’d not proudly justify.
The beginnings are always wanton,
Where energy takes me upside down,
Under the weight of pure abandon,
In your presence I’d love to drown!






No comments:

Post a Comment