Tuesday, February 23, 2016

When love is more deadly than the endless time drifting bye.

When love is more deadly than the endless time drifting bye.



Beauty, the beguiling,
The all deluding veneer.
Least of all my
Understanding of how we,
Can use this practically,
When almost nothing else,
Presents itself to abate
My cravings of desire.
Filled by haste to lay,
None the reasons beyond
A moment to die for.
Cold this hot flesh
Where provocative lips
No longer kiss intimately.
Fallen for a mist, a mirage
Of angles walking bye,
I’m left here to die.

Racey the flesh on show,
Subtle never came here,
Nor would I see,
More than it I’m sure
Your beauty is
A constant distracting lure.
More fool I’d be
For a moment
In between your embrace,
Squat and bleeding
For a smile of your face.
Riding the train
To love and beyond,
I’ve craved the smell
Of what I’m fond,
But you’ve not come,
To save my day.



No comments:

Post a Comment