Monday, March 14, 2016

You couldn’t have affected me more if you’d tried!

You couldn’t have affected me more if you’d tried!



Somewhere out there on the
Celestial moon, a heartstring tune,
Made me tirelessly swoon, buffoon,
For the sense of surprise I heard
As you wafted in, to fill my room.
What chance had I, to cut out
My wanting eye, or let my desire
Fly, once more feel the lusting,
Though restraint I’d hoped to try.
Acceptance must come for me,
That I cannot ignore
All the magnificence god made
To be, the softest loveliness here,
Coveted in palpitations free,
Where you are all I see.

Perfection in an earthly form,
Spreading a notion in early dawn,
Akin to needing of what I’d fawn,
A reason you had been timely born.
What ill could I have done?
Taking you, in hand on tongue,
And selfishly ‘pon the frenzied heat,
Watching you walk down my street.
Nothing you could have done
To me, would have been a crime,
Or a waste of my precious time,
If I could have tasted you,
Just once, forever, foreplay of mine.
Guarded in a tight fitting dress,
My insides gone to jelly, I’m
Such an awful mess, the truth be
Open I must confess, my eyes
Could not have done less, as
You swayed and bounced, I’d had
You undressed.

Reverie in my secret mind,
Would you have known it,
Or would you want still to find,
A way to release me, freedom
Coming to save me going blind?
Curves and movements stretched
Inside the cotton, shimmy and shake
From top to bottom, I’m short
Of breath, my pulse is rotten, and
All sense of reason has been
Now lost, forgotten. Lift your eyes
And smile my way, in light
Of love I pray you’ll stay,
And beg me come with all I
Pray, I’d not want this to be
The price I’d pay, nor how my
End would find my time away,
But god, sweet Jesus, my heart doth say,
For the love of mercy with you I’d lay.



No comments:

Post a Comment