Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sweet eye of a storm

Sweet eye of a storm


Sandy reflections, a ghasp, a joy,
The stirring echo of something below.
Twisting me and all inside,
Does something open in your smile,
Keep yet more desire,
And should I try my best to hide?
Rivers coursing as a tumult,
Forces of nature called to steal
Me into the essence of this day,
Will I leave a shadow haunting,
When I see you walk away?
Nothing escapes here alive,
Wanting so very much to survive,
And be so strong in your arms,
In the place that future glances,
Let the cat out of the bag,
A place where a certain type of
Love still dances.

Immaterial the voice of regret,
I see the telling memory,
Returns as if I’m gone.
Refreshing none are the echoes
Of the smile I’d come to adore,
The sweetness lost, left and gone,
When all our love exited the door.
But like the twisting eye
Of a storm can lift the debris,
Here in a fleeting moment,
Hope has come again
In a view I could see,
Walking on a cloud of dust,
Drifting colourfully closer to me.
Bust, the resolve to be alone,
You came to remind me,
In a place we made love
Was everything, that had made
Me feel I’d always been home!





No comments:

Post a Comment