Monday, March 14, 2016

The evil that men do.

The evil that men do.



In the pit of my stomach,
Turns the screw of such evil,
Rancid in disgusting inhumanity,
I come to see, so oft’ in you,
Would I have preferred
A less compassionate dealing more?
For the lack of love seen,
Sends my heart into overload
By this vengeful display wrought
Where love ought to have been.
Cold, inarticulate weirdness prevails
To the minds of these monsters,
People keeping their violence keen,
Till the last chance for hope,
No-one cared to breath this
In the face of something
So disgusting and desperately unclean.

Children, spawn of the devil,
Slaying one another, their own kind,
Not a natural thing is this
I believe if we searched deep
Inside, something else we’d find.
Yet here walks such candour
To do the bidding of hateful crime,
As if it is their duty bound
Eviscerating tiny souls, loved ones,
Or any strangers that they find.
Do they count as human kind,
This wretchedness made form?
I cannot believe my eyes today,
When I see and hear the pain,
Which they’ll not stop to spawn.
Madness maybe, or just plain evil
Some lovelessness gone into overdrive,
Watching how they gloat for this,
And on their destructive power thrive!






No comments:

Post a Comment