Sunday, June 11, 2017

The thrill of love.

       The thrill of love.




So cheerful the joy,
A smile beyond desire,
Has brought the dream alive,
Once we were used to see,
How love was meant to be.
Sweet this engagement free,
What is meant to come,
 A reality of the highest,
Order and more to come.
You inspired this feeling,
Where all I live is reeling,
The pale moon that takes,
A place of how desire,
Created a living fire,
On strings of wanting more,
The adoration you adore.

Youth a precious youth,
Where all I feel is truth,
Give your able times,
To be the life of mine.
Yes you are the one,
I’ve waited upon so long,
Freedom to engage the love,
Felt from all above,
In this space, this time,
I hold a dream sublime,
No-one knew the reason,
You became my perfect season,
Only the lift to love,
Would save a sense of grace,
You were all I’d loved,
And a smile upon my face.





No comments:

Post a Comment