Monday, December 19, 2016

Missing the twinkle.

      Missing the twinkle.




Sitting alone,
But, it’s as if somehow,
You’re sitting beside me here.
The echo of your fragrance
Pulls at me and
Desire moves deeper,
Than I’d have imagined it could.
Peace a perfect concept,
Flawed if not being shared,
Once I basked
Beneath your glow,
The eyes of your belief,
Filling my empty chair,
As if you ever remained.
Smiles that cannot be forgotten,
A magic that will not be forgiven,
And I am back
To the place where miracles
Throw me to the floor.





Sitting alone,
But, you’re ever on my mind,
Something keen and aware,
A beauty rare, hard to find.
The resonance of mystery,
A connection from times gone bye,
And still as if the ether
Was favouring my yearnings,
You remained whole, full of life,
As the sparkle of love,
That is twinkling in my eye.
I’m forever indebted, truly alive,
For the hope you’d carried here,
Filling all of my senses
And leaving dreams to come.
I believe, this law a flora
Of bouquets bathed in fragrance
Will save me yet again,
When the day is fully done.





Sitting alone,
But, the peace comforts me,
She alone can open Nirvana,
To boldly go beyond the bounds,
Where my love be set free.
Every movement, I’ve memorised,
The details keep me on fire,
Simple, fluid and full of grace,
Continuing to incite raw desire.
But as the evening approaches,
I wonder how we’ll be,
Safe, secure and deep in love,
When mysteries are being told.
Jupiter and Isis of the dream,
Will come to please me here,
For I have wanted the comfort,
That is kept within her smile.
Surely I can be forgiven this,
Being the twinkle in her eyes!!








No comments:

Post a Comment