Monday, December 12, 2016

Time cannot run at the rate of my mind…

Time cannot run at the rate of my mind…







The waiting is not always easy,
Some part of me gets lost
You see, in between the pale
Moon rising, and the time when
I know you’re not expecting me.
Panic is the way to reach me,
Said the man who had no clear
View, so what the hell is wrong
With wanting? It’s not as if you
Had no real idea or itsy bitsy
Tiny little clue, how my eyes
Can no more wander, since
They set their sights on you.
I’m no fool, but I can offer
All the signs of a top class nut,
Since the bell rang me to dinner,
I’ve eaten nothing quite so filling
As what I see inside of you.
So here again, I have no
Answer, for all my efforts to be
A patient man, would I grieve so
Much if Eros, fled before he brought
Me unto you, fascinated by the
Details of how my arms could
Hold onto you, and feed the
Needing that burns my soul.
Often times the way is balanced
Moreover though, it favours doubt,
What will come and what be
Lost to heaven, when the path
Lead not your way, but out and
Into the far gone hills, a grief
That knows no bounds of healing
When all I ever want is you.!!









No comments:

Post a Comment