Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Devadamsan.


Devadamsan.



Cold and bitter, worry of a mobile age, something familiar is sending me in rage. How folly laid bare an insatiable need, all I've ever learned, is yet more greed. Bite the hand that feeds your desire, gift the blessing of an all consuming fire. Held in hands so full of knowing life, a heart that beat strongly, and affectionate wife. Strong as Ox's pulling carts to market, I have a love, yet nowhere I can park it. Build me up to contemplate the craziness, or lay me down gently, help me to undress. Guide this love into ways of pure remorse, or tell me under gritted teeth, you want a divorce. God alone can understand this rare paradigm, something never in my life, what is never mine. Dream the final frontier, crossed in flashing light, told a humble story as a representative of night. Give me more to believe in, under starry skies, let me die in happiness, drowning in your eyes....




No comments:

Post a Comment