Sunday, November 03, 2013

An Incredible Journey.


An Incredible Journey.


Where time has lost a heartbeat,
I fell to space undone.
The Shaman drums against the wind,
To calm the storm in me.
Had I loved her through eternity,
Only she, would have known?
Could my eyes have seen again,
All that I'd adored?
Soul of the world that spoke in me,
Showed all rewards as one.
Given to the laws of loves fate,
I'm filled in her once more,
Open doors where the fire ignites,
Deep down, below desire.
The thawing of this winter ice,
Warms like the burning sun.
Witches of the days long ago free,
Return to mind and heart.
Sacred rites performed most every night,
Can cancel out my fear.




Eagles flight above the darkest night,
Of Baikal freezing winter chill.
Will not soften yet a heart of stone,
Until the violin raises love.
Once upon a long summer gone,
The whispers took her away.
Gold the voice of eastern skies,
I'm lost to see her more.
An angel rode beside me there,
We walked hand in clammy hand.
Nothing touched the joy made then,
For love had touched souls.
Peels of thunder called my name,
When dying took me home.
Now I'll live in clearer light,
Regaled as one of them.
Always was the journey to be,
I'd fought my battles well.
Now I realised this sacred truth,
I've finally escaped from hell....!










No comments:

Post a Comment