Sunday, November 17, 2013

It will be good tonight..


It will be good tonight..



God girl, you're amazing..!




It's just not all about,
you know...
the eyes, though they call me.
Nor about the lips,
parted and ready to be kissed,
hungrily and passionately.
Or about the way your hips
roll and sway,
and say,
hold me baby all day today.
No girl it's not,
in the art form of grace,
or such glory
I notice on this place,
where all images begin,
from the smile,
cutting across your
happy face.





But it might just be,
greater than all
I see,
in the tone of your voice,
or from watching
how you decide to
make a choice.
Being with you now,
in this time,
in this space,
upon this rock of hope,
to realise one truth,
what I'd lost
with youth,
before I knew myself.
Let the dance commence,
may we wind down the dawn,
where souls meet
to be reborn,
I shall worship you,
till love is done.




No comments:

Post a Comment