Friday, April 06, 2012

Over You


Over You


Well and truly,
Cried out of memories.
Cruel is the response,
Only you could wield over,
A heart crushed,
Bruised, bloodied, bandaged, bent.

Sold your dog,
Stamped on your roses,
Laughing to be evil,
A brick through the window.
My heart lost,
Teased, tempted, tested, traumatised.

Found new love,
One who can respond,
Smile more than you ever,
Kiss better in the dark.
The heart helped,
Flattered, filled, fascinated, fooled ?



A Big hug to Wildernesschic, for her inspirations. xx


2 comments:

  1. Truly flattered and delight...also glad that it was the poem that inspired you .. as I would hate you to sell my dog and stamp on my roses.. giggle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's your HUG..

    Oh I would never do that to your dog..

    xx

    ReplyDelete