Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sweet Spanish Serenade



Sweet Spanish Serenade



Walking firstly, later talking.
In time a glance, you'd dropped.....
                                                           some washing.....

Had you thought, desire fought ?
To be known by you, forever true....
                                                           and holding.....

Along the miles, began more smiles.
You sang to me, almost heavenly.....
                                                           with love.....

What a gift here, more Spanish beer,
And your need, beholding indeed.....
                                                           to go on.....

Courting your eyes, my surprise,
To be bitten, by you smitten.....
                                                           lemon scent.....

Upon the meadow, only my dedo,
Was not enough, needing your.....
                                                           consenting words.....

And then miss Piaf, made me laugh.
Took turns to be, sharing jo-viality.....
                                                           of friendship.....

And vat I'm sayin, is who is payin,
Ranjit or Chandeira, not ever clearer.....
                                                            isn't it.....?

Sweet Spanish serenade, once betrayed
A girl sincere, always being near.....
                                                            my heart-space.....

Oh they were the days, in so many ways,
Walking, talking, closeness courting.....
                                                            strawberry treats.....

And so to now, I wonder how,
You're in the limelight, always moonlight.....
                                                            to me.....

I'll come to Derby, just try and stop me.
For my oath be true, what of you.....
                                                            my dear friend.....?



Yes I realise neither of these songs are Spanish....lol

x

No comments:

Post a Comment