Sunday, December 01, 2013

Through taped mouth.


  Through taped mouth.


Making decisions, choices for me,
You have no right to make,
Fuck off..! No way, you Bastards,
Is the stance I'll take.
Who the hell gave you my voice,
To silence, to take?
What bloody madness prevails in
Your heads, that egos make?
Stop my mouth, but never my
True freedom, this hate,
You're not enough, perverted laws created,
Only make justice wait.
Binding the ankles of your people,
Will not blindness make,
Shackling their hands, neither will force
Obedience to take.
Do not believe we're afraid of you,
Our stance to make,
Or by oppression, our legs or
Free spirits will quake.
You've bitten off, way more fear
Than you can know,
With this hatefulness, bred the seeds
To make the anarchy grow.
Your gagging order will not help
Peace and order make,
I'll speak my mind, for my liberty,
YOU SHALL NEVER TAKE...!!





Gagging order....What gagging order???

No comments:

Post a Comment