Sunday, June 23, 2013

Paradise Returns.

Paradise Returns.



Some enchanting evening,
This has proved to be.
Distantly I must have been,
Aware that you were speaking,
But I could not
Hear your voice, in so much
As I didn't register what,
What that sweet mouth spake.
For I was gone,
Away to another ethereal place.
Something sparkled from beneath,
The beauty of captivating face,
Someone I'd so love to embrace.
My ears could hear the rhythm,
Feel the tone of your warmth,
Yet I was lost, wonderfully
Amidst the fragrance of your hair,
The subtle note of love,
From your palpitating skin.

Somewhat a heady experience,
This, being by your side.
You moved purposefully close,
And my senses exploded,
Drawing me into the light,
The wonderment that I crave,
A tale I lose to be brave.
My heart is hammering,
Do you hear it?
Did you feel the desire
In my eyes, under your spell?
Please let me die tonight,
Right here in this paradise.
A heaven brought to my world,
Where you are everything real,
Causing my heart to feel,
A dream-like state, somewhat surreal....






'A'

No comments:

Post a Comment