Saturday, June 29, 2013

It's been a long time since I had a friend like that.

It's been a long time since I had a friend like that.



Smart,
You know so many things.
Funny,
I hear comedy on angel wings.
Cool,
But not to freeze me out.
Sexy,
Of this there is no doubt.
Humble,
For you are pure in essence.
Light,
You shine as if with Iridescence.
Kind,
The words of hope are given.
Passionate,
By loves energy you're driven.
Mighty,
In your shadow I walk.
Tender,
In tones of love we talk.
Bold,
You are prepared to fight.
Refreshing,
More than senses you excite.
Golden,
Worth any price I'll pay.
Desirable,
Throughout both night and day.
Loyal,
You have earnt my trust.
Beauty,
That can't fade or rust.
Wild,
Just to set my heart apace.
Glorious,
Smiles upon your angel face.







No comments:

Post a Comment