Saturday, June 30, 2012

Update June 2012

I will say this, only once.... 
(with Allo Allo French accent)

This is not a poem, but an announcement. 



As many of my loyal readers will be aware, I am presently on a mission to walk the entire United Kingdom. A walk of about 3000 miles and this will take about a year, if all goes well and the great British People help out where they can, with my day to day needs. (Food and shelter)

I do presently carry a tent for the more emergency occasions, storms and way off the beaten track episodes, but hope to be able to recount the many stories of goodwill and kindness as I travel around this wonderfully green and sunny (Uh huh...) land.

I will no doubt be writing poetry as I go too, but am preparing you for the lapses in new additions being as frequent as they once were. I have for example about 20 poems written yet not displayed, and hope to rectify some of that now, but may need more time over the next few months. I will continue to read where ever possible the many blogs that you also write, and that I have enjoyed thus far. I shall comment as per usual and reply to the messages left, again as soon as is feaseable. Your continued patience and readership are very much my hope, with all these related difficulties. So bare with me and lets see what comes as the stimuli that my travels unfold into words. 

Take care all, and keep checking in to see whats new and where I am currently. Please feel free to come and get involved directly with the walk, by walking and sharing your stories with me. I hope to see some of you out there on the fantastic walks of Great Britain. 


Big hugs and loads of love,

Peaceful Warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment