Friday, May 04, 2012

Is this Passion ?


Is this Passion ?


You say I revealed it,
I sense that you felt it.
I hope that you liked it,
It's my joy now, to do it.

My rough hands have dealt it,
Your loquacious skin has felt it.
So submit now and love it,
Surrender here and then move it.

Unraveled threads cannot soothe it,
Body temperatures yield to prove it.
Scream for joy as I abuse it,
Taste the fit received, I drive it.

In the afterglow believe it,
How the muscles burn to know it.
Mouths open still to breathe it,
Take my passion here and live it.


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful .. setting alight to the Ether .. xx Thanks for all your lovely comments and support xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you oh wordy and delightful friend from across the pond.
      It was my pleasure to please. so to speak...

      I love to give the sense that desire is inflamable and yet not quite touchable...

      And here is the promised HUG for taking part in the love of sharing as you do often.

      May your day be wonderful, as mine is now receiving your comment.

      xx
      P.W.
      xx

      Delete