Friday, September 16, 2016

Now, something sweet, flora.

Now, something sweet, flora.




And then you called,
A voice sweet as nectar in my ear,
Full of power, light, love and good cheer.
Touched as if by a grander plan,
I began instantly to wonder,
Did you sense of me, peaceful,
Some potential other than a man?
The sunrise has warmed me with
Your smile, a memory of the, that
First time, I remember all too fondly
That moment, when I had imagined
One day to make you happy, mine!

On the ether, called into my heart,
Could I ever have sensed it?
The stirrings of love, how your
Tenderness and buoyancy would
Catch me off guard, undo my
Resolve to be lonely, let you
And friendship play a starring part.
Just an old romantic, me a
Guy who loved to see you smile,
If time were not of the essence,
Do you think you could stay,
Could you spend with me a while?

Flowers pale into darkness,
‘Neath the beauty of your grace,
Oh my lord I’m struggling now,
To stop this happiness melting my face.
Sounds of magic explosions ring,
And show me colours not yet known,
Finding wonder in such simple things,
Helps me sense of how I’m grown.
All this desire flora drives me,
To a point of no safe return,
What I’d give to hold her hand,
And know this chance to learn…




No comments:

Post a Comment