Thursday, July 28, 2016

Having what I’d want.

Having what I’d want.



So much cloud,
Heady, full of desire, the lure,
Something untasted, innocent,
Something definitely pure.
In a world of choice,
I command the universe
To let me know,
One simple angelic voice.
And still I wait to hear,
This unconditional attraction
Coming to fulfilment in my heart,
Patiently waiting,
For you, for you to be near.
Is it wrong to ask of life,
Someone awesome
To be my lover, my friend,
And ultimately my wife?

Sometimes I know
How much I’ve asked,
The debt I owe
For everything passed.
And yet who counts
The account I’m favoured,
Wanting more, yet more
A woman of special flavours?
Is not life, to do my bidding,
Provide me with
The rewards not always deserved?
Oh yeah, remember,
Who in the hell am I kidding?
All I’ve wanted has come and gone,
Because it’s wanting
That resonated most,
Within my perfect song.

Of course my life,
Gave me what I’d want.
It simply followed my desire,
Confusing as that was!
I make no mistake,
That my wanting fooled me,
It created the conflict
And caused hope to leave me.
But now I’m back
And know the reasons,
So, ahead full steam,
To accept these changing seasons.
Love is waiting
To show me endless heaven,
Where I’ll breathe you in,
Intoxicated by your spirit
For the life,
We both are being given..!






No comments:

Post a Comment