Friday, September 16, 2016

I’ve been expecting you.

I’ve been expecting you.





Two worlds colliding now,
Huge seas to adventure across,
Timeless sands of oceans blue,
Brought me near, so near to you.
Could this be the wave I ride?
The magnificence arriving upon the tide,
Has shown me hope beyond a dream,
Maybe you’ll know what I mean?
Two worlds come to be as one,
Such power in fragile feelings run,
To be the true and only one,
A beautiful light not made by sun.
Breathe for me your echo now,
Love in all I see somehow,
Teach me magic only you could bring,
Make love to me and make me sing.

Two worlds brought together by chance,
Two hearts allowed to feel loves’ dance,
Thine the power of sweet embrace,
Love the prettiest smile upon your face.
Bold the countenance of true love,
Feel the rightness from up above,
Yours’ the presence that I’ve waited,
Take me as you like, my breath baited.
Two people who have come to know,
Abundance of a life lived to show,
Romance and the power of feeling,
Lost in your eyes my soul is reeling.
Here is where I’ve come to see,
The power of something you give to me,
Hope to fill the void I’d face,
If we’d not collided in this space.

Two souls now seeing how to be,
In sweet surrender to loves’ positivity,
Working towards a peaceful match,
Where it knows we have won our catch.
Brought together our different worlds,
We’ll find delight as adventure unfurls,
Tasting all the joy togetherness brings,
Rejoicing as one where pure love sings.
Two planets colliding, moving mountains,
Birth of euphoria that floods our fountains,
Held in arms that won’t let go,
I now have space my love to show.
Flower of the desert bringing grace,
As majesty explodes from lines I trace,
Do you believe how love be true,
Do you believe, I’ve been expecting you?









No comments:

Post a Comment