Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Life's a bitch and then you die..!


Life's a bitch and then you die..!



I guess we thought it'd
be forever, 'cos that's what
we said we'd do.
How could we have felt
the wind change, when all
of it became new?

Solemn was a vow we
made, that love would be
supreme and eternal.
So how can it have ended
before the dawn, where we
never said goodbye?



Trusted friend I miss you still
in the silence, where love
had filled my void.
Can you feel this passion,
I still hold close, waiting
for death employed?

Fragile is my temperament
to be, something more and
live yet again.
Have you whispered love
to me, as I comforted
a heart going lame?



Presence came into my eyes
as if you were still
alive and singing.
How could I have fooled
myself into hope, where no
sound of lovers ringing?

Build in me a sweet
day to be, grateful of
what I hold.
Then in glory I will
rise into the sky, where
love is pure gold.



 I miss you. x


No comments:

Post a Comment