Saturday, September 28, 2013

Push More Light.

 
Push More Light.



Around the day when
beauty came, I saw a blinding light.
Froze me
in a wide eyed stare, I
swear my heart did stop.
Sounds of all the dreams
of mine,
recalled the echoes
in my eyes. Oh that
my soul recognise true awesomeness
beheld in you.
Building now
are hopes in a power supreme,
for us to be made new,
and I will show my part in this,
where I can help to shine.
Essences of the right and good,
come in from everywhere, as
our efforts move the love, that
offers to bring more light upon.



Our world has cried, to save
it's children, all as one and free.
Did we hear the baleful
sound from inside her heart?
Friends and lovers, come
be the change, so all of life can
see the love, that will be a
saving grace.
We are charged to bring fear to nought,
and live a new adoring way, for
in the light of companionship,
we shall lose the need to fear.
Bless our earth our natural world,
and make our thinking clear.
Stop our selfishness and greed,
before we are no more..!
come along and push more light,
before we are no more..!












No comments:

Post a Comment