Saturday, April 09, 2016

I'm portent.

I'm portent.



A day like any other,
Like no other,
As a new adventure,
Something weird to discover.
Friends or is it lovers,
Somebody skilful and adept,
But stunning to the eyes,
Will it become yet more,
I live and breathe,
Keeping my heart jumping,
Embrace of hope
Come all over my excited
Face?
Reach for the stars,
Be bold and courageous,
Don’t hold back, be strong,
Let not wanting
Find you in the wrong.
Be as cool as ice,
But allow the heat
To take you on,
Holding grace where beauty
Has struck desire
On the land that you belong.
Gifts are no more rare,
Golden skin and eyes alive,
Oh god how much more,
Can one lonely man do
To free the pain and yet
Survive?
Knowing how it goes,
Is never the angle
Of what you feel betroths,
Or how the wind of love
Yet builds and blows.
Fill my mind with
Images of love becoming,
A song upon my tongue,
I’m often found still humming.
Wondrous light shines
Out into the day,
A space where my dreams
Can find me here,
Blow me away.
Important that I see
The signs and omens,
Left in places secret,
Where I’ll be found !



No comments:

Post a Comment