Saturday, April 09, 2016

Be in expectation of it!

Be in expectation of it!



Words of wisdom call me
And I pay no mind to them,
For I have freedom of restraint,
The world will show me always
The experiences of what it aint.
Learning from the way it goes,
Is how I’ve felt the knocks,
And what has brought some pain,
But without the playful nudges,
Life would have stayed the same.
Waiting for my love to come
Just as the dream should be,
Sometimes is harder than everything,
Even if I trust in the laws
And the energy that makes love sing.




Almost fiction is this feeling,
To sense desire in one another,
The spark that drives us wild,
Buzzing mind and breathless craving,
Fan the flames that burn less mild.
Bright is hope and peace,
That will fill us full of passion,
To be together all night long,
Bound in chains of touch and pleasure,
Echoing our favourite sexual song.
Come together from separation,
Where long ago we’d walked and
Known the beauty of being upon,
Now we hold onto perfection,
For you and I shall be as one !





No comments:

Post a Comment