Friday, April 15, 2016

The Will of Time.

     The Will of Time.


 



Breath I have breathed,
Where are you gone?
Surrendered as I am
To the fullness of time.
Holy or unholy
I consider these feelings golden,
Somewhere the universe
Is hatching a plan for me.
Reasons no longer
Rhyme no not stronger,
In the echoes of desire,
Somebody is arriving
Pretty, powerful and driving.
Eons rolled here,
Created not by my fear,
Worth of the spirit,
Free, open and giving to me.
Reliant Ill be
On the ether of hope,
Fattened and cherished
Delivering love to my senses.
Not alone on my calling,
Here in love I am falling,
Time brought me ransom
For she felt of me handsome.
Building strong on foundations,
Are the ways lifes unfolding,
Time brought me passion,
When her hand I was holding


No comments:

Post a Comment