Sunday, July 30, 2017

Slip thy tongue.

     Slip thy tongue.



Slip of the tongue,
Slip off this tongue,
Slip onto thy tongue
For yet the night is young.
Somewhere in the stream,
Someone made me scream,
Somehow living the dream,
For yet this night so young.

Rumbled by a look,
Rumbled by a tiny look,
Rumbled by the time it took,
For yet it slips the tongue.
Ride into the sunset,
Rode alone before we met,
Ridden wild I’ll ne’r forget,
So young slippeth thy tongue.

Trying to be innocent,
Trying to know what it meant,
Tried by jury whom lament,
So young to slip this tongue.
Taut and slender images,
Taut the fear that pillages,
Taught to clear the villages,
So young to hold my tongue.

Vain to be so obvious,
Vanity is so oblivious,
Vain I’m lost and such a mess,
For yet the night is young.
Vixen tempts my resolve,
Vixen helps my world revolve,
Vixen with not love to solve,
For yet this night so young.

Wanting brought a tiny whump,
Wanting brought a throat to lump,
Wanting caused a showing bump,
For yet I slip the tongue.
Wild the random timing,
Wilder became the words a rhyming,
Wild I watch the hips a grindin’,
So young slippeth thy tongue.

Pretty looks, nothing surviving,
Pretty hands I hold are driving,
Prettiness is wild and writhing,
So young to slip this tongue.
Pleasure came into desire,
Pleasure won the game I admire,
Pleased the night would end on fire,
So young had owned my tongue.



No comments:

Post a Comment