Sunday, July 09, 2017

True beauty.

        True beauty.




The thrill of a sensation,
Expectation lifting until weeping,
A movement of your surrender,
Creases of the smile that doth beguile,
Whence came your arrival here,
Somehow I sensed of you,
Oh so dear, so very pretty dear.
Clothed not in cotton but in light,
A fulfilment of joy most every night,
Being at peace has felt so right,
Other than falling I’d not to fight.
Calm and tender a wisp of breath,
Found me transfixed, scared half to death,
Wonders never cease inside this place,
When awesomeness cavorted on your face.
Who can see this, only me?
A flood of wonderment, a reverie,
Common places filled with booty,
Something captures out eternal beauty.
Wound between and in betwixt,
A love for passion being mixed,
Proud as only the bravest souls,
Found on hope, each one decides,
Just what is choice and what
More perfect presence yet provides.
Caught on ether ever longing,
A sense of earnest in our belonging,
Would that we become reborn,
Transfixed at gazing at the break of dawn,
Washed in gossamer pure and spun,
The light of love will have us won.
I know this true because of how,
The spectacle shines across my brow,
Hold this vision, becoming alive,
A world less clear could not survive,
When all true beauty catches me,
I’ll know that love has set me free!





No comments:

Post a Comment